Translate

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wow

Well....it has been a while. A long while. Reading the TWO blogs I wrote a year ago, I decided to restart this thing!

I have a LOT going on in my life and it seems like my head just keeps spinning and spinning. How to I get off of this over hyped psycho ride??? Well, I have NO idea how to step off the ride. So for right now, I am just sitting back and holding on. (nice line to a song right there!)
I long to go to college. I have been trying to figure out how to go back for so long now. And I am finally at my wits end with my dead, and I mean dead, end job. That place is pure hell. "Hey I am heading up here to talk about you with this person....how about you stay back there ok" um....truck off. I make $8.20 an hour for doing this mindless bs. Kiss my butt old ladies! (I think I just talked myself into giving my two weeks) HIGH FIVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment