Translate

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Today....is the first day of the rest of my life.....I better make it good!

Today I decided to participate in my church's "Project 186", there are people from my church who chose an hour to pray every day for a week.  Every day, for a week, at the same time, they pray. Pray for our church, the people of our church, and anything else they want to pray about.  I got in late on this journey..but I hear good things are happening.  This is my prayer journal.  My journey to a week long commitment to pray every day at 10:30pm-11:30pm.  Tonight is my first night.  I am nervous and scared.  But I know God will hear me and understand my heart and what I am trying to do and say to him.  

I will blog every day during this journey.  Please join me in pray at this time.  or just leave me some comments .  I could use the encouragement from you all.  If you are not going to encourage me, please don't post.  Or do, I will pray for you too!!!


Tonight's prayer session will include prayers for my family. For Guidance, acceptance, knowledge, anxiety relief, vehicle issues, financial issues, guidance for my church leaders, guidance for the church members, and I will be asking for guidance as to my position at the church.  Not that I have a position, but my place within the church.  

Praying for you all!
JNK

No comments:

Post a Comment